Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Who let the Wolf out?
And check out the sexy cover. April Martinez is a goddess!
Here's the blurb:
When Clyde goes into heat, no one else will do but one of his own secretive race, the Wolftons.
Angelica isn't expecting anyone when she hears a shuttle arrive. To her surprise, it's a virile Wolfton, who asks a single question, "Are you a whore?"
Her answer of "yes" plunges her into an erotic fantasy where her every whim is indulged. With Clyde, she takes the role of submissive to new heights.
Clyde knew he'd find sex to ease his urges, but Angelica's more than a willing body. She's his mate. And with his scent all over her, she's never going to be safe from the bounty hunters after his hide. Now this Wolf will have to outrun his pack to Settler's Mine to claim and keep his mate.
To read an excerpt.
May the muses have Clyde
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Just wanted to say
May your day be filled with friends, family, and fun.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Monday, December 22, 2008
Friday, December 19, 2008
Blogged at TRS today
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Oh how I could list them LOL.
1. Song for a Winter’s Night by Sarah Mclaclan: oh her voice!
2. Breath of Heaven (Mary’s song) by Amy Grant
3. Snoopy’s Christmas (Snoopy vs the Red Baron) by t which I have YET to hear this season *sigh*
4. Mary’s Boy Child by Boney M.
5. Father Christmas by various artists
6. The Christmas Song by Dave Matthews
7. Oi to the World by No Doubt
8. Children Go where I send you by Natalie Merchant
9. Santa Baby by Everclear
10. Bunches of parodies by Bob Rivers
11. Sleigh Ride
12. The Christmas Song
13. Silver Bells
14. Oh Holy Night
I know that’s more than 13….I can’t help it! LOL.
I blogged at Melany about 13 things on my tree that I love.
Labels: thursday thirteen
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Chat tomight and a blog yesterday
Monday, December 15, 2008
Okay, I just have to say it
LOL juxtaposed to Heroes, which I'm watching right now and my hubby keeps going, "Shoot them. Shoot them now." We've both become disenchanted with Heroes. *sigh* which is a shame.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Last of the Behind the Scenes posts
Friday, December 12, 2008
Rise above this
I also blogged at Bookworm Bags about Sneaky marketing. And blogged at Melany Logen with a Thursday Thirteen about all I have to do.
I wanted to shout to Lauren Dane who got some really good news about being on the bestseller list. Hee hee, got my copy of Undercover yesterday!
I've tenatively started a new story. It's a Settler's Mine. Not very far in but enjoying the characters as I get to know them. I think it's going to be a novella. And I'm SERIOUS this time LOL.
May the muses have new friends
Thursday, December 11, 2008
1. The Muppets Family Christmas: so many carols and songs! All the muppets plus the Sesame Street gang plus the Fraggle Rock gang plus Jim Henson at the end. Haul out the holly!
2. A Charlie Brown Christmas. Well duh! From the music to the story, it has a lot to say. It needs me. Linus's speech at the end makes me tear up everytime.
3. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. The only things I don't like is a *cough* little bit sexist comment near the end. But I love Herme, Yukon, the whole gang. Land ho! No kidding.
4. How the Grinch stole Christmas. Boris Karloff. Love the voice. You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch.
5. A Chipmunk Christmas. Me, I want a hula hoop.
6. Santa Claus is coming to Town. Burgermeister Meisterburger. I'll call you, Topper. *G*.
7. Tiny Tree. They don't show this one anymore nor is it available on DVD *sigh*. Love Buddy Epson's voice.
8. A Claymation Christmas. The California Raisins doing Rudolph. The Carol of the Bells. LOL Herb and Rex.
9. Nestory the Long eared donkey. Get out your tissues. This one chokes me up everytime. Love Roger Miller's voice.
10. Arthur's Perfect Christmas. We only watched this one once or twice but I like a lot of the messages. We want to have this picture perfect holiday. That never works out. But if you go with the flow, you'll have fun.
11. The bear who slept through Christmas. Edward. T. Bear.
12. The year without a Santa Claus. I'm Mr. Heat Miser... I'm Mr. Cold Miser...
13. Frosty the Snowman. Happy Birthday!
Okay, I can't just name 13. LOL
Bonus: Twas the Night Before Christmas. Even a miracle needs a hand!
Monday, December 08, 2008
Behind the Scenes blogs
Today's installment is the road to once upon a time.
May the muses have paths
PS I also blogged at Ladies of the Club today about why I decorate at Christmas.
Friday, December 05, 2008
Posted at TRS Faery Court Forums today
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Chilly start to the day
No, there is too much. Let me sum up.”
1. I met my deadline on I Heart NY: Body Shots. Love Love the story. It topped out at 51 K *blinks*. Did a lot of writing on it, had some 10 K weeks, which is wonderful for me. Had a 5 K day which is rare for me.
2. My coauthorship, Melany Logen finaled in the 2009 EPPIES in the science fiction/futuristic category with Law’s Deliverance! I’m still snoopy dancing.
Also the nonfiction anthology, Nothing but Red that I'm a part of also finaled in the EPPIES. I'm so thrilled! The proceeds from this anthology are going to Equality Now. It's a collection of stories, poems, writings, and pictures all inspired by the death of Dua Khalil. Congrats to Skyla Dawn Cameron who put this project together and edited the anthology.
3. I did first round deadlines on Settler’s Mine: The Wolf. Another story I love. Clyde is da bomb. And I received my new cover. Check it out. It's gorgeous!
4. Settler’s Mine: The Rivals is out in print! It’s available on Amazon and if can be ordered by any bookstore with the ISBN number. I’m hoping maybe I’ll spot it in the store like I did Dinah’s Dark Desire. Wouldn’t that be COOL.
5. I joined a little group called Sensual Romance Sirens. *swoon* I’ve been a big fan and to now be a member is pretty incredible.
6. I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family. Twas nice.
7. Decorated the outside. Snoopy is airborne *G*. Still have to do the inside. The tree is naked in the corner.
8. Have some cold things going on where my throat hurts and I keep getting hoarse. This combined with the brain deadedness of finishing a book and edits have kept writing totals down this week.
9. I have so MUCH to do! Eek. Both with writing and with the upcoming Holidays. I need to finish my Christmas cards. I need to start my Christmas cards...
9. Lots of fun things are coming up like a trip to Maymont's holiday celebration. And two Mother Daughter Christmas cookie exchanges. And lots of time with family and friends. I love this season! Even with number 8.
May the muses have lots to share