Adele Dubois, who is fabulous, tagged me. So here it goes...
First, here are the rules for the Tag, You’re It! game with other authors:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each person’s blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.
Now without further ado, the first six quirks:
1. Sheets and I don’t get along. After 10 minutes, somehow the sheet winds up down at the foot of the bed. I don’t mean to push them away, it just happens. If I manage to keep them on while I’m awake, while I’m asleep, they migrate away from me.
2. I shake my leg(s) when I’m sitting. It’s a family quirk. One sister does that as well, as did my dad. My DH hates being “Shaken, not stirred.”
3. I’m scared of giant squid. The bridge to the Outer Banks used to creep me out because I could imagine a giant squid attacking it. Why? I dunno.
4. I’m superstitious. Always doing “Knock on wood” and am leery of telling good news until it’s set in stone so as not to jinx myself.
5. I’m not big on going places and crowds. The hubster says I’m bordering on agoraphobic LOL. I don’t mind traveling (like the trip to the Outer Banks), it’s the day to day trips I have to make that get me nervous.
6. I like finishing what I’ve started and I think about things until they are done. They gnaw at me.
I'm tagging Melissa Lopez, Mari of Marissa Alwin, and feyrhi
May the muses be quirky