1. Pour some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard: Best. Song. Ever.
2. Most anything by Aerosmith: I could list the songs but this one band would take up most of the list. Steven Tyler. Joe Perry. They rock.
3. Desperado by the Eagles: The Eagles are superb. As an aside, does anyone remember the made for tv movies based on this song?
4. Do you Believe in Love by Huey Lewis and the News: My first concert *G*.
5. Heaven by Bryan Adams: Amazing how many lines I remember (*bonus* what soap opera used it for a couple?)
6. Dancin’ with Dreams by Phil Vassar: a piano man in a guitar town indeed.
7. Beer for your horses by Toby Keith & Willie Nelson: Rumor has it, once Nelson found out the title he definitely wanted in on the song.
8. Wolf Trap and Fireflies by Carbon Leaf: Hard to choose between that and their version of Big Strong Man
9. Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon; Awooooooooooo
10. Ants Marching by Dave Matthews: Poetry at work.
11. Both American Pie by Don McClean and the Saga begins by Weird Al Yankovic. My husband says once you go Al, you can’t go back. *sigh* I find myself mixing up lyrics now.
12. Lighting Crashes by Live: Gives me shivers everytime.
13. In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel: John Cusack with his radio booming. Would love the song anyway but keep seeing Cusack when I hear it.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
1. JC Wilder
2. Lauren Dane
3. Annie Dean
4. Night Whispers Authors
5. Anna J Evans
6. Shelly Munro
7. Loralei James