3. Unfortunately, I can’t tune out things well with writing. I work best in a quiet house. I can’t even put music on for me to listen to while writing.
4. I’m shy to the point my husband has started calling me agoraphobic. I’m very quiet until you get to know me. Then I can be a smart aleck. *G*.
5. I like to sleep with the closet door open to make sure nothing is hiding in it after reading The Boogeyman by Stephen King when I was a preteen.
6. When I was little, my brother, who slept upstairs, told me the boogeyman lived up there. Naïve that I was, I believed him. The door to the upstairs was in my room. It had to be locked or I couldn’t sleep.
7. The first inside cat I’ve ever had is Diva Kitty, who we adopted from the SPCA almost a year and a half ago.
8. I have a Snoopy obsession. I collect small stuffed Snoopys that come with Whitman’s Samplers for Halloween, Valentine’s, Easter, and Christmas. I have a few Peanuts Treasuries, Flags, Christmas ornaments, blankets, and a shirt or two *g*. I also love to Snoopy dance.
9. I did writing type roleplay on a group for several years and still occasionally play, though not as frequently as I used to.
10. I’m a klutz. I fall a lot, I drop things. I’ve fallen down our back steps so many times, the hubby wants to ban me from them.
11. Red hair runs all through my family on my mother’s side. I have two red heads of my own.
12. I’m of Irish/Scottish/German descent. Armstrong was my grandmother’s maiden name. On my father’s side of the family, an ancestor invented a rather famous plow.
13. I’ve been with my hubby for over half of my life. He’s the love of my life.
14. I discovered a year or so ago, I love pillows and sleep with several, including a very soft bear pillow.
15. I graduated from a class of less than 100 as salutatorian and went to a college where I was in a class of thousands.
16. I didn’t read romance for several years but returned to it with a vengeance. I will read other genres but love the happily ever after in romance.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants